Donate!🖐️ Guess!🤔 Win!🎉
How many pounds of produce will
TC Food Justice rescue in 2017?
We’re giving away prizes to the person with the closest guess and seven other individuals drawn at random!
- The winner with the closest guess receives a gift basket with prizes from Seward Co-op, Northeast Farmers Market, Eureka Recycling, Hampden Park Co-op, Nokomis Farmers Market, Breadsmith, and TC Food Justice. The gift basket includes a mason jar fermentation kit, a handmade potted bowl, Put ‘em Up!: A Comprehensive Home Preserving Guide for the Creative Cook, a Klean Kanteen water bottle, reusable bags, chocolate bars, a TC Food Justice T-shirt, hand lotion, strawberry rhubarb jam, caramel sea salt coconut bites, cranberries, Yogi vanilla spice tea, Biokleen fruit and vegetable wash, free Breadsmith bread vouchers, handmade soap, and more!
- Two individuals drawn at random win TC Food Justice
- Five individuals drawn at random win TC Food Justice
reusable produce bags!
Guesses are unlimited!
Each guess you make increases your chance to win a prize from the drawing.
Please donate $5.00 for each guess.
Use the stats below to help make an educated guess!
First donate here:
Please donate $5.00 to TC Food Justice for each guess you make!
Your donations are tax deductible. We will mail you a donation receipt before January 31st the following year if you request a receipt below.
Then enter your guess here (note tips below!):
Tips to help you make an educated guess!
- As of September 30th TC Food Justice had rescued 18,191.3 pounds in 2017
- Our 2017 rescue goal is 20,000 pounds
- Our rescues have a seasonality. Peak donations occur in August and September. See graph below
The fine print
- Each donation will go directly to supporting our food rescue program and our operations. Thank you!
- The final day guesses can be submitted is December 31st, 2017.
- Winners will be announced and contacted by email the second week of January, 2018.
- You may guess an unlimited number of times!
- With each guess, please donate $5 to TC Food Justice. Winning names will be checked to ensure there is a corresponding donation.
- Anyone can play! You may submit guesses and pay on behalf of a child or friend!
- The total pounds rescued includes all donations to TC Food Justice in 2017, including vegetables, fruits, and bread.
- The closest guess above or below the actual poundage will be declared the winner. No ‘Price Is Right’ rules here!
- In the case of a tie, the person who made more guesses will be declared the winner. It’s a fundraiser after all!
- We will mail prizes to out of town winners
- Prizes must be claimed within seven days of notification
- TC Food Justice staff, board members, and advisors may play but are ineligible to win any prizes.
- Family members of staff, board, and advisors are eligible to win any prizes but may not receive help on their guess.
- Food rescue volunteers are eligible to win any prizes.
- No purchase necessary.