The best way to donate financially to TCFJ is via an old fashioned check. Please contact us to find out where to mail the check (made out to “TC Food Justice”). You can also make a onetime/monthly donation online through PayPal.
Thank you in advance for your support! Your donations are tax deductible and we will send you a donations receipt before January 31st the following year.
We are fundraising for our organization’s general operating costs (e.g. insurance, website, memberships), and to help with the costs of supplies for food rescues (e.g. scales, gloves, bins, cleaning products, compost bags, volunteer t-shirts). We also hope to raise money to buy bike trailers so that we can do some of our food rescues by bike very soon.
- $5 = 1 bin to fill full of food during a rescue (1 bin holds between 20 and 60lbs of produce!)
- $20 = compost bags and gloves for safe and environmental food-sorting
- $60 = one set of supplies for a weekly food-rescue
- $100 = 1/8th of a bike trailer for bike-powered food rescues; or 5 weeks with a table at a farmer’s market
- $200 = 20 TCFJ volunteer t-shirts
Thank you in advance for your support!! We couldn’t do our work without you!
TCFJ Staff, Volunteers, and Boardmembers
You can also support us by shopping on amazon using our AmazonSmile link. Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to TCFJ! At no cost to you. Click the photo below to start shopping.